City of Firsts Community Federal Credit Union offers many different
insurance programs available to our members. We make available insurance
coverages with our Loan programs and insurance coverages with our
The Payment Protection Plan, Credit Life and Disability Insurance,
helps provide you financial protection and peace of mind.
WHY MEMBER''S NEED PAYMENT PROTECTION DISABILITY STATISTICS
- The risk of being disabled for three months or more is greater
than dieing; 4.9 times greater at age 35, and 3.29 times greater
at age 45.
- If you qualify for disability benefits through social security,
there is usually a waiting period.
Disability is difficult to define because eligibility requirements
are very strict.
- Workmen''s Compensation benefits pay only if disability is
work related. Totally disabled individuals will receive only a
of an employee's average weekly wage.
BENEFITS OF PAYMENT PROTECTION
- Convenient- The cost of coverage is included in the monthly
- Pays insured monthly benefits at a time when income may
be reduced and expenses higher.
- Pays benefits even when other
insurance is in force.
- Helps reduce financial risk.
- Helps provide security and peace of
mind for you and your family.
- Helps protect credit standing and
- Please see the Loan Dept. for details.